Enjoy five-star accommodations at each of Amankora
Our mission is to deliver the best custom-designed holidays to all our guests and run our tourist operations in adherence to the Bhutanese principles of cultural and environmental preservation.
We started Raven Tours & Treks in 2006 with a single goal: to offer the best Bhutanese experience to our guests. We were a small bunch of travellers eager to share the wonders of our tiny Himalayan country with outsiders. Our set-up was small; we had limited resources. But we had immense dedication. All of us were part of this initiative because we genuinely loved what we were doing. The tourism industry in Bhutan was in its infancy and there were numerous myths and misconceptions about Bhutan. Since a small set of discerning tourists visited the country, we knew that our success rested on offering well-crafted, customized trips and best services to our guests. In two decades, we have transformed into one of the largest Bhutanese travel company but our fundamental goals remain the same.
- No budget is ever small to deliver a great holiday.
- Encourage interactions between locals and guests to facilitate greater cultural understanding.
- Bring the same amount of enthusiasm and attention to detail for every itinerary.
- Don’t show. Inform.
- Deliver what you have promised. Don’t promise anything you can’t deliver.
- Bhutan’s greatest treasures are its culture and nature. Keep that in mind while designing any itinerary and ensure that all tourist operations meet environmental guidelines laid down by the government.
- Don’t compromise the quality of service by offering (illegal) discounts on daily tariffs and other charges set by the government.
- Promote community-based tourist activities that involve interaction with locals, culture and engagement with nature.
- Bring high standards of integrity in all our operations.
- Work together as a team and deliver a dream holiday to all our guests.
- We are not looking for customers. We are here to forge lasting relationships.
In the past two decades, we have set new standards in custom-designed travel to Bhutan. From the first email to the final goodbye, we are always ready to answer all your questions, before or during the trip, and strive to deliver a memorable vacation for all our guests. The tourism industry in Bhutan is expanding and many regions, previously closed to the outsiders, are accessible to visitors.
Our vision is to constantly introduce new ways to explore Bhutan and encourage our guests to take the less travelled path. We plan toexpand to our already diverse portfolio of itineraries by adding new routes and places. At the same time, we are also moving towards more sustainable travel practices that will help in preserving our delicate environment and pristine landscape.